Do you like apples? It does not matter! These tubes will make you love them! And if you are crazy about apples, then this recipe will be a decoration for your piggy bank. Crispy and insanely delicious strawberries with caramel-apple filling – this is the perfect dessert for tea! One minus – they fly away instantly.
To prepare these tubes, take:
- Apples – 4 pcs.
- Sugar – 200 g
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Butter – 125 g
- Vegetable oil – 125 ml
- Kefir – 125 ml
- Powdered Sugar – 75 g
- Vanilla Sugar – 10 g
- Corn starch – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Flour – 630 g
Step by step cooking:
1. Start with the filling. To do this, mix the grated apples in a pan with sugar and simmer for about 25 minutes to evaporate the excess liquid. Add cinnamon, mix and cool.
2. For the dough, in a large bowl, combine butter and vegetable oil, kefir, icing sugar, vanilla sugar, turmeric, starch and an egg – mix.
3. Gradually introduce flour into the resulting mass and knead the dough.
4. Separate a lump of about 30 g from the dough (you should get about 40 balls) and roll the ball. From the ball, using a rolling pin, roll out the tongue, lay out the filling and level it. Twist the tube.
5. Bake the tubes for 30 minutes at 180 ° C
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibBBqjuLM6w (/ embed)