You have not tried this yet!
Want to cook a juicy, aromatic meat dish on the festive table? Yes, is it that everyone asks for a recipe and licks their fingers?
Here is an original recipe for pork chops baked in parmesan. Try it – you won’t regret it!
- 4 pork chop without bone (about 2.5 cm thick);
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil;
- 2 large eggs;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- 1 tsp dry onion;
- 1 tsp dry garlic;
- 1 tsp mixtures of spices with paprika;
- 1 tbsp. l fresh parsley;
- 1 cup breadcrumbs;
- 1 cup grated parmesan.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Spread chops with olive oil (use only 1 spoon!), Salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a bowl, beat two eggs, add dry garlic, onion, a mixture of spices and parsley, stir.
4. Pour crackers into a separate small bowl.
5. Pour the parmesan into a third small bowl.
6. Cover the chops with cheese so that it completely covers them on both sides.
7. Dip the chops in the egg mixture, then cover completely with breadcrumbs on both sides.
8. Smear the baking dish with olive oil (use a second spoon).
9. Put the chops on the form and bake for 15 minutes, then gently turn them over and bake for another 15-30 minutes, until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!